Sunday 10 April 2016

I have something to say

Hello world!
It's been a while, or at least it feels like its been ages since I last wrote here. But the reason for the absence is because I've been thinking a lot. I've been thinking about how I spend my time and what I actually enjoying doing. This blog fell into the category things I don't enjoy doing.

Sure I like writing on here sometimes and maybe I will every now and then (although they may be private) but I think that is because I let out my thoughts. I don't go back and check my writing 'like you're supposed to do' because I finally got it out of my head and I don't want to think about it anymore. I don't even know if I want people to read my thoughts, especially people I know, I think its kind of weird.

Maybe in the future I will create an anonymous online journal to write my thoughts, but you will probably never know, unless you guess its me... I will congratulate you on that day!

What I'm trying to get at is, I don't enjoying blogging here and I think I haven't for a very long time so I am leaving this blog. It will remain open for you all to read, unless I change my mind later on. I am on Instagram @itsrubydean and flickr under 'It's me, Ruby' both of which I am testing out as new platforms for sharing my stuff.

I have been blogging for over 3 years and I don't regret starting it. I have learnt SO many new things from blogging (more than I can probably remember) and I'm so thankful for that but I don't think I will grow anymore on here.

After all these years of writing and reading blogs I do neither now. I have stopped reading blogs because they don't interest me like they used to. It definitely feels weird going on my computer and not doing either of those.

Okay I have officially run out of things to say so I'm going to go now. Thank you to everyone who has read even one post of mine! I will be lingering in the comments if you wish to say anything there.

See you somewhere,
Ruby xx

P.S. My domain has nearly expired and will go to rubydeanblog.blogspot.com.au when it does (date unknown).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and join the conversation, but please keep it friendly :)