Friday 4 March 2016

The Self Discovery Project • Conclusion

Why hello, haven't seen you in a while?
That's because I a terrible blogger (just staying) and haven't posted anything about this since day 5 (which was late) and it's been a long time since I have finish this project so I thought I needed updating.

If you don't know what going on here read my first post then check out what I did throughout the project here.

Just a note, I am not going to write posts for days 6 & 7. Day 6 was my Grandma's Birthday so I spent most of the day seeing her and the rest I can remember was school work. Day 7 I went to sewing class and finished something exciting (hopefully I will post about that). And thats about it.

Because I suck at remembering things I am quite glad I wrote this down when I finished the project or I would have nothing to tell you. This is what I have come up with.

Things I missed:


  • Casey Neistat's Videos, I'm a big fan!
  • Reading The Halfway Point, the only blog I constantly read.
  • Listening to Podcasts
  • Reading more


I was surprised by how much I didn't miss, in fact I still go without.
I almost didn't put reading down because I forgot I wasn't supposed to read much. That totally failed! I read a fair bit over 2 hours a day a few times.

Things I have realised:


  • I love books
  • I really like small books
  • I don't like (I hate) reality TV shows
  • I can live without Facebook and Instagram
  • Facebook annoys me sometimes
  • Technology is stupid and also annoys me
  • I like writing and I should do it more
  • I like the speedway
  • I like taking photos
  • Blogging is fun
  • I like a clean room
  • I like baking
  • TV in general can be very annoying
  • I wish I read more as a child
  • I wish my sister liked to read
  • I love family gatherings
  • I should film more
  • I love Casey Neistat's videos
  • I love reading The Halfway Point
  • Emails annoy me
  • Music is great sometimes but is not always needed
  • Elise gets crafty(a podcast) is great
  • I should Blythe more
  • I should wake up early
  • I should go to bed earlier
  • I should do 30 days of yoga
  • I should blog more (hasn't worked out so far)
  • I should crochet more
I really enjoyed this challenge even though it was tough at times. I definitely want to use technology less and do more things that I love.

The one main I don't think is going to change anytime soon about me is the fact I get over things easily; I love crocheting, then I don't, I love reading, then I don't. It's SUPER annoying and I try not to do it but it happens anyway, I guess I will just have to roll with it... agh

Now I didn't get into a rut while doing this project so it definitely helps not getting in one but if you're in one and do this project I'm not sure what will happen.

I'm sorry this post isn't too informative but I left it for too long now I have nothing to say about it. I hope I can back to posting sooner, but we can never be sure.

I tend to stop doing things in general when I need to get something done. Like blogging for example, I wanted to post this before posting anything else so I did neither. Hmm maybe thats how I work?

Thanks for stopping by,
Ruby xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and join the conversation, but please keep it friendly :)